Giant Jenga Rules & Scoring
1) A Giant Jenga space shall be a level square area 10 ft x 10 ft minimum. The space should consist of a flat center area for the blocks and a clear area around it for when the tower falls.
2) Stack the initial tower which has eighteen levels of three blocks placed adjacent to each other along their long side and perpendicular to the previous level
EXAMPLE: the blocks in the first level lie lengthwise north-south, the second level blocks will lie east-west
Playing the Game:
1) Once the tower is built, the person who built the tower gets the first move. Moving in Jenga consists of taking one and only one block from any level (except any below the top/last completed level) of the tower, and placing it on the topmost level to complete it.
2) You can play with as many people as you’d like. Each person takes a turn and that order must be repeated until the end of the game
3) Only one hand should be used at a time when taking blocks from the tower. Blocks may be bumped to find a loose block that will not disturb the rest of the tower.
4) Any block that is moved out of place must be returned to its original location before removing another block
5) The turn ends when the next person to move touches the tower or after ten seconds, whichever occurs first.
1) The game ends when the tower falls, or if any piece falls from the tower other than the piece being knocked out to move to the top. The winner is the last person to successfully remove and place a block.